Automatic Door Maintenance
The regular maintenance of the automatic doors will retain it in the superior working condition. Perform a daily safety check as safety is critically responsible for automation. It’s easier and cheaper to replace small minor parts than to replace a whole door. If a small part of the door is worn out or broken it is essential to fix it as soon as you can in order to maintain the door’s lifespan.
- An essential tip to maintain a door is to keep it clean and clear, while cleaning the automatic doors, turn off the power and then wipe the doors and sensors.
- Check the doors every morning or after the loss of electrical power for smooth operation.
- Don’t push the doors manually, if a door is operating slowly don’t force it to work faster.
- Make sure the doors are serviced by the door company on the mentioned duration.
- Check whether doors are opening and closing properly if not then shut down the system immediately and call the professional staff to inspect.
We at Automation Zone with our experienced team offer an excellent service to all types of automatic doors.